XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > X5 Members Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys

10-24-2018, 09:04 PM   #1
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 435i, X3M40i, X5

Garage List
2021 BMW X3 M40i  [0.00]
2014 BMW 435i  [10.00]
FS: 2002 X5 4.6is E53, 122K

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 6,500.00

Item Interest
Near Charlotte, NC. $6500.

Black Sapphire with Black Nappa leather and aluminum trim. 122k miles.

All factory options: class III towing pkg, brush guard, aluminum running boards, navigation, premium pkg, nappa leather multi-position sport seats, adaptive xenon headlights, privacy glass, rear window privacy shades, cold weather pkg with heated front and rear seats, reclining rear seats, ski-bag with trunk access, sliding trunk cover, headlight washers, power moon roof, sports pkg with sports trans, sport gauges, premium sound, sliding load floor, self-leveling rear suspension and 20" alloy wheels. Also includes updates such as drilled rotors, stainless brake lines, OEM hands free phone, HD Dice radio, backup cam, iPod connector, Bluetooth.

Never smoked in. Service is current. There are scratches, nicks and scuffs that you would expect for a 2002 but still looks great. It is time for another detail and it is time for 3M film to come off the front end. It has never been in a major accident, carfax will verify. The paint is still glossy, nappa leather interior is in great condition with no rips or stains and the carpet is still very good. OEM carpet mats and OEM all-weather mats are included.

The navigation screen has a blemish but no one is going to use an ancient nav system. It will need an O2 sensor and/or exhaust cat according to a stored code. Passenger-side door handle carrier has failed and needs to be replaced to use that door. Eventually the driver's side will need it too based on posts on this forum about the problem.

Last few items done... a 1000cca battery, brake flush, Bosch MAF, and synth oil change. Shell 93 is always used. The Continental DWS still have some tread.

I will accept cash or a certified check from a nat'l bank. I have the title, 2 keys, valet key, service records and original manuals. PM me with any questions you have.

Appreciate 1
Naz241627.50