XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > General BMW X5 (E70) and X5M Forum (2006-2013)

04-22-2020, 11:47 AM   #1
MDazy
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i x-drive coupe

Garage List
2011 BMW X5  [0.00]
Angry Cyinder Head Replacement - Lost Diverter valve connector

Hello. I am wrapping up a tremendously long repair which started out with injector 6 Replacement - used removal puller and slide hammer without success. Turns out injector some how fused to cylinder head. After Cyl head removal could not even punch it out from cylinder side. Moved on, bought used head on EBAY.

I am just about finished and just realized I did not make connection to the Diverter valve on Turbo (N55) - blow off valve. For the life of me I cannot find the ee take out for that connection.

Can someone give me a clue as to the path that connection takes from the DME to the turbo? (After vehicle is nearly re-assembled, so tight to find where it routes from) Maybe just what main connector it originates from on DME, wire colors? I know it is simple two wire connection.
Appreciate 0