BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts

European Auto Source (EAS)

11-05-2014, 10:09 PM   #1
niqui
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Jet Black E92 M3

Part-out! Arqray Race Catback + AA Catless Xpipe - Canada/USA

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hi Guys,

Just traded the M3 into the dealer for a new toy.

So my Arqray Race catback and Active Autowerke Catless (Race) X-pipe are both for sale. Absolutely loved both pieces, especially the combination. The power and sound from the X-Pipe paired with the great tone and "character" of the Arqray were divine.

Note: A) I also have the stock M3 steering wheel 6mt and trim available (used for 1 month when I bought the car, swapped out for the performance wheel right away - mint). B) I also have the RUBBER WINTER MATS for the car, I will take pics, etc - used for 2 seasons.

PRICE:

1. Arqray Catback: price dropppp 2000$$ shipped, OBO (retail: $3495)
2. AA X-pipe: $1250 USD + $90 shipping/packing (retail: $1799) -- PENDING
3: Mint M3 steering wheel 6MT - 300$ plus shipping, OBO
4: Mint M3 steering wheel face plate trim - BEST OFFER

Both parts are off the car and available for pick-up in Montreal, Qc, Canada. I will gladly ship within Canada or to the USA. Shipping costs to the buyer will be 90$, anything over that I will pay.

I will take pics of the pieces and post them - nothing much to see. Both pieces are in perfect working order, with no dings or anything. They have the normal signs of wear/dirt from being under a car.

The tips on the ARQRAY are not scratched or dented or anything.

I took two quick clips of the car yesterday before trading it in. The videos are not great at all but I just wanted you guys to get a feel for this actual setup - I absolutely loved it and every car enthusiast I know did too. I drove through the city and daily with no trouble from the police or anybody - just thumbs up! Nice classy noise when DD, and dirty jet sound when you are on it.

LINKS: if you have speakers, it makes a world of difference. I literally just drove it cold out of my driveway and back around the round...play around on youtube and you'll find better quality clips.

1:

2.:

I would encourage CANADIANS to come and grab these - getting the Arqray ($3495 USD) and the X-pipe ($1799 USD) to Canada with duties and shipping was a costly pain.

Payment in person, or if shipping, via Paypal or credit card.

Thanks a lot

NICK

Last edited by niqui; 02-08-2015 at 07:08 PM.. Reason: steering wheel note
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2015, 07:05 PM   #2
niqui
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Jet Black E92 M3

Price Drop +pics

X-PIPE PENDING

Catback --- price drop 2000$ Shipped OBO!!!! TAKE IT , want it gone.

M3 Mint Steering Wheel and Faceplate:
Pics of the M3 steering wheel - completely mint. Bought the M3 brand new and removed it before break-in was finished for the performance digital wheel.
I also have the original M "faceplate" for the steering wheel, zero scratches or anything.

In the picture the steering wheel looks like it has a slight indent in the leather above my hand where i am holding it - this is just from storage (the box flap was pushing down on it and I just unpacked it. I expect it to go back to being perfect once it has time to "relax" and push out the little indentation. Should be fine by tmrw, just unpacked it. Was still in wrapping from BMW dealer that did the steering wheel swap.

Make me an offer on both the wheel and faceplate, both are in Montreal, Canada and ready to go!

Thanks a lot
Attached Images