XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > General BMW X5 (E70) and X5M Forum (2006-2013)

10-31-2020, 06:37 PM   #1
maximus16v
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW X5, 1954 VW Beetle

Random Windows Down with Alarm

Hey All,

Anyone ever had an issue with all the windows and sunroof opening when car is armed? I armed via the comfort access on the handle as I always do. When I walked back to the car 10 minutes later all windows were down and sunroof was partially open. Never happened before and I don't have the all windows down via the key fob option. I tried that out before and didn't work. Luckily I was close and didn't leave the car for more than 10 minutes.
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2020, 12:03 AM   #2
Huz-Z
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0si, 328 XDrive, X5 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus16v View Post
Hey All,

Anyone ever had an issue with all the windows and sunroof opening when car is armed? I armed via the comfort access on the handle as I always do. When I walked back to the car 10 minutes later all windows were down and sunroof was partially open. Never happened before and I don't have the all windows down via the key fob option. I tried that out before and didn't work. Luckily I was close and didn't leave the car for more than 10 minutes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus16v View Post
Hey All,

Did you happen to have the key in your pants or jeans pocket and bend down to pick something off the floor? I did that and the material of my pants pressed against the open button and rolled down the windows.

BMW Z4 3.0si Roadster. Montego Blue Metallic. Premium and Sport Package.
Appreciate 0