XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > X5 Photo/Video/Audio Gallery

04-09-2016, 09:56 AM   #1
XX5Monster
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW X5M

New Fabspeed Supercup exhaust Reveiw & Pics

Well I had my Fabspeed Supercup installed yesterday and couldn't be happier. It looks soooo good with the staggered Hyper Black tips and sounds absolutely amazing. When your cruising it sound better than stock but isn't loud and obnoxious but when you get on the gas boy does it sound mean and aggressive like it should and fits the M's personality more. When downshifting you get a nice whap that sounds really cool too. I know some people on the forum haven't been a fan of losing the exhaust valves but IMO even before I changed out the stock exhaust there was such a small difference in the sound between M mode/ non M mode with the main difference being the performance so I have no regrets on swapping it out. I would have to say though that I was pleasantly surprised with the increase in power I feel from the Supercup. I know it isn't adding any more than 10-15 bhp but the backpressure is less and helps along with lighter weight. To me it feels like I'm in the M mode when I'm not and when I'm in M mode it feels like it pulls harder which is great and wasn't expecting that.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0