XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > General BMW X5 (E70) and X5M Forum (2006-2013)

11-25-2010, 09:37 AM   #1
X5dieselfan
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011x53.5d

Eco credit still around?

I placed my x5 3.5d order on Nov.2nd. I was told that I was locked in (with no explanation of what that meant but I think it was for the residual and the mf rate).

At the time of my order, there was a 3500 eco credit on the BMW website for the x5 diesel (I remember it was there for both a purchase and a lease).

The about a week after my order was placed, the holiday credit came out for 2500.

I may decide to not to lease and trade in my 06 x5 4.8is black on black with 39k miles and just finance the balance. I know the holiday credit of 2500 is tied to the BMW financial for a lease but it looks like it's not advertised anymore for a purchase.

Does anyone have a recent experience in which they received both credits? Eco and holiday?

I'm paying 900 over invoice and my msrp is 69425. I'm getting the sports activity package with 20 in wheels, premium packages, sports package, tech package, premium package, multiple contour seats, nappa leather and dashboard, and a few smaller options. I'm paying 900 over invoice and I'm expecting the 3500 eco credit and the 2500 holiday credit. This will bring me down to about 59k. Plus 1800 tax credit if I purchase. Not sure if you get the fed tax credit on a lease. I have to check ith a CPA.

The car is built and in transit. It arrives into Oxnard on 12/2 and will be ready for pickup by 12/12. That seems like a long time to get from S Cal to N Cal. 10 days?

I ordered black sapphire with the black nappa leather with the 20's. I hope it looks as good as my 4.8is exterior which I love. It's also for sale 2006 with 39k miles. Black on black too. 32k.

This is my first post. I love this site. All comments welcome. Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2010, 09:54 AM   #2
Jim E.
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Individ: 99 M3, 11 X5d, 16 F31

Both eco credit of 3500 and 2500 holiday credit are available for lease or finance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X5dieselfan;
I placed my x5 3.5d order on Nov.2nd. I was told that I was locked in (with no explanation of what that meant but I think it was for the residual and the mf rate).

At the time of my order, there was a 3500 eco credit on the BMW website for the x5 diesel (I remember it was there for both a purchase and a lease).

The about a week after my order was placed, the holiday credit came out for 2500.

I may decide to not to lease and trade in my 06 x5 4.8is black on black with 39k miles and just finance the balance. I know the holiday credit of 2500 is tied to the BMW financial for a lease but it looks like it's not advertised anymore for a purchase.

Does anyone have a recent experience in which they received both credits? Eco and holiday?

I'm paying 900 over invoice and my msrp is 69425. I'm getting the sports activity package with 20 in wheels, premium packages, sports package, tech package, premium package, multiple contour seats, nappa leather and dashboard, and a few smaller options. I'm paying 900 over invoice and I'm expecting the 3500 eco credit and the 2500 holiday credit. This will bring me down to about 59k. Plus 1800 tax credit if I purchase. Not sure if you get the fed tax credit on a lease. I have to check ith a CPA.

The car is built and in transit. It arrives into Oxnard on 12/2 and will be ready for pickup by 12/12. That seems like a long time to get from S Cal to N Cal. 10 days?

I ordered black sapphire with the black nappa leather with the 20's. I hope it looks as good as my 4.8is exterior which I love. It's also for sale 2006 with 39k miles. Black on black too. 32k.

This is my first post. I love this site. All comments welcome. Thanks.
Appreciate 0