XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > X5 Members Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys

05-02-2016, 12:08 PM   #1
DisGuy
Captain
Rep
Drives: M Three Powah

Fs: 2013 X5///m

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have owned many M's in my past and by far this is the best one I have ever owned. To give a little history about this SUV. Took me about 4 months to find the perfect combo with low miles. Finally I found a 2013 which is the latest model in this body style and comes with all the newest features. It is in prestige condition and I added a couple of nice features to it. Only thing it didn't have is the rear entertainment system which I purchased separately from BMW of Annapolis and had it installed (for both my kids to enjoy). I also added 4 brand new Michelin tires with only about 3k miles on it. It is still under factory warranty and I had a extra key made, new battery installed, new speaker on drive side replaced, all new injectors replaced, oil changed every 4K miles, brake flush, coolant flush, and couple more things which I have receipts and records of everything. I know the oil doesn't need to be changed until 7-10k miles but i am very picky about my vehicles. I was planning on keeping it and dropping it on KW3 coilovers, throwing a nice custom tune on it by Frank Smith, and a few more upgrades but some things came up and now I am trying to refinance my house. I am not in a hurry to sell it because I can just wait til next spring/summer to really focus on modding it but at the same time I would not mind letting it to go a good home. I will post pics up ASAP.

Asking price is $62,000 OBO

Appreciate 0
      05-02-2016, 12:50 PM   #2
jiggz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3|F15 X5 50i

Sounds nice! You're missing some key details though, notably mileage and the exterior/interior color. Most buyers will want the last 7 of the VIN as well.
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2016, 12:07 PM   #3
DisGuy
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisGuy
I have owned many M's in my past and by far this is the best one I have ever owned. To give a little history about this SUV. Took me about 4 months to find the perfect combo with low miles. Finally I found a 2013 which is the latest model in this body style and comes with all the newest features. It is in prestige condition and I added a couple of nice features to it. Only thing it didn't have is the rear entertainment system which I purchased separately from BMW of Annapolis and had it installed (for both my kids to enjoy). I also added 4 brand new Michelin tires with only about 3k miles on it. It is still under factory warranty and I had a extra key made, new battery installed, new speaker on drive side replaced, all new injectors replaced, oil changed every 4K miles, brake flush, coolant flush, and couple more things which I have receipts and records of everything. I know the oil doesn't need to be changed until 7-10k miles but i am very picky about my vehicles. I was planning on keeping it and dropping it on KW3 coilovers, throwing a nice custom tune on it by Frank Smith, and a few more upgrades but some things came up and now I am trying to refinance my house. I am not in a hurry to sell it because I can just wait til next spring/summer to really focus on modding it but at the same time I would not mind letting it to go a good home. I will post pics up ASAP.

Currently sits at 32,000 miles. Exterior is AW with full extended black leather. I am a professional detailed and own my own shop so the car is kept very clean and always garage kept.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      05-03-2016, 08:39 PM   #4
PAX5
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2012 X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisGuy View Post
... and I had a extra key made ...
Why did it need a second key? Did it not come with 2 key fobs?
      05-03-2016, 08:40 PM   #5
DisGuy
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAX5
Quote:
... and I had a extra key made ...
Why did it need a second key? Did it not come with 2 key fobs?
First owner lost the 2nd key.
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2016, 09:19 AM   #6
DisGuy
Captain
Rep

bump
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2016, 12:18 PM   #7
neliconcept
Fashion Photographer
Rep
Drives: 2013 Porsche Cayenne GTS

Quote:
Stupid question but how much did it cost you for the key?

Don't see many white Ms around, good luck!
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2016, 03:55 PM   #8
DisGuy
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by neliconcept
Quote:
Stupid question but how much did it cost you for the key?

Don't see many white Ms around, good luck!
Free, my friend works at BMW and did it on the side for me. Im going To owe him for it down the road, you know how that goes.
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2016, 09:28 PM   #9
PAX5
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2012 X5 50i

Quote:
Free, my friend works at BMW and did it on the side for me. Im going To owe him for it down the road, you know how that goes.
Impossible.

These keys are married to the VIN. No dealer stocks them. They come only from BMWNA, on special order, after you have proven to them that you are the legitimate owner ...
      05-17-2016, 10:07 PM   #10
Dr.Duct_Mossburg
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Space Gray · E70 X5M

Clean truck... If you end up keeping it, I'm local so will hopefully see you around.

Don't give guys like Pax the time of day. Lots of good people on here and then there is a bunch of people that clown around in peoples threads because their opinion get very little traction in real life.

Are you in the Annapolis area?
      05-17-2016, 10:27 PM   #11
DisGuy
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAX5 View Post
Impossible.

These keys are married to the VIN. No dealer stocks them. They come only from BMWNA, on special order, after you have proven to them that you are the legitimate owner ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Duct_Mossburg View Post
Clean truck... If you end up keeping it, I'm local so will hopefully see you around.

Don't give guys like Pax the time of day. Lots of good people on here and then there is a bunch of people that clown around in peoples threads because their opinion get very little traction in real life.

Yo this guy loves to put hes .02 cent on other peoples thread. Do you have a life? Serious question, Im not even trying to joke or offend you. You commented on Dr. Duct thread on how much he should sell hes X5m for. wtf! Who are you? I dont even know why Im explaining myself to your.......(let me stop here before I get banned lol), but if you really want me to get technical. I got the extra key from a BMW dealership in TX where I bought the X5M from because they only had 1 key. Then I had the key programmed for free which is like a $150-$200 here at Fairfax BMW VA. Let me guess you want to see proof and receipts even though your not even interested in buying it. lol your a joke. Please stay off my thread unless you give me $90k for my truck, then I will consider you commenting here. Thank you have a nice day brother

Last edited by DisGuy; 05-17-2016 at 10:36 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2016, 10:34 PM   #12
DisGuy
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Duct_Mossburg View Post

You have to love some of these clowns on the forum. but anyways yea im in crofton md.
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2016, 08:04 PM   #13
DisGuy
Captain
Rep

bump
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2016, 12:24 AM   #14
ep224
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 M5 AWoSO

still available? I am local (va side). do you have the build sheet - you said it has everything but rear ent but looks like missing the side cam as well?

if it's got everything on it I am very interested.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2016, 09:05 PM   #15
espho
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 f80 M3

does the vehicle have soft closing doors? ... I think its in the executive package?
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2016, 12:20 AM   #16
DisGuy
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by espho View Post
does the vehicle have soft closing doors? ... I think its in the executive package?
yes it does have the soft closing door option.
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2016, 01:34 PM   #17
DisGuy
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Front
Side
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2016, 04:04 PM   #18
espho
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 f80 M3

wait $62k ?
Appreciate 0