XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > X6 Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Modification

03-27-2010, 09:35 PM   #23
shenard
Captain
Rep
Drives: '09 X6 50i AW

Garage List
2009 BMW X6 50i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by teagueAMX View Post
In the future, if you don't want to experience a bunch of name calling, do a little research.
+1 Amazing how ignorant some people are without knowing all the facts. I can personally attest to footfitr having his car tuned by Steve Dinan because I talked to him about it when he was at my dealer recently. I almost considered putting my X6 in an enclosed truck and sending it out to him but did not want to be without a vehicle for several weeks.

Dinan is not going to release that tune until he proven it to be reliable on 5 X6s but he has not had the interest from local owners.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2010, 09:28 AM   #24
ChilliWilli
Chillin' like a villain
Rep
Drives: Like i stole it

I expect Dinan to be around for many years to come as they continue to attract global enthusiasts due to their warranty, pride in workmanship, and most importantly, their history.

I first used them back in 2003 after purchasing my first X5 4.6iS...i eventually upgraded to their S2 system. I'm on my second 4.6iS and considered installing their S3 supercharged system after hearing such great reviews from a friend who had one installed and test driving it. Only reason i backed out was the economic downturn and hearing of the release of fire breathing X5M & X6M. However, if i'm personally ever going to consider any tune, Dinan is option #1. Especially considering that tunes are now sought after by programs when your car is in for service...zero pity for the fool whose tune is discovered.

BTW...i don't think it's a coincidence that our misinformed member is from Freemont
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2010, 12:35 PM   #25
teagueAMX
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Some are road worthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChilliWilli View Post
BTW...i don't think it's a coincidence that our misinformed member is from Freemont
Yep, you're right it's no coincidence. That answers my question to X6 V8TT.
Singh Autosport
43238 Christy Street, Fremont, CA 94538

X6 V8TT

Last edited by teagueAMX; 03-28-2010 at 12:41 PM..
Appreciate 0