XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > General BMW X5 (E70) and X5M Forum (2006-2013)

07-05-2012, 11:25 AM   #1
acenasir
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2002 BMW X5

Question 2002 X5 3.0i steering wheel

2002 X5 3.0i steering wheel

so i finally took the leap and bought a bmw x5 last night after much complications and 3 weeks of waiting and 3 weeks of reading forums saying not to buy it lol. but saying that when i got it the car steering wheel electronic adjuster was working i was fiddling with it moving it to different positions trying to find my ideal position but now its gone too low and its not coming back up? any suggestions why its not moving up and down but it is moving in and out? iv tried it on idle, moving, etc etc even with the 3 memory positions changes still no movement? am i doing something wrong coz the manual says to just move it up and down thats all? any help would really b appreciated because atm its too low and i cant see the speedo because the top half of the wheel comes in the way of my sight.. thanks in advance
Appreciate 0