XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

05-26-2010, 07:49 PM   #221
Spool
Vietnam
Rep
Drives: A few

im obviously joking, i would kill them both and bathe in their blood

MKIV 6spd 1000hp Club
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2010, 08:34 PM   #222
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spool View Post
im obviously joking, i would kill them both and bathe in their blood
YES!

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2010, 09:44 AM   #223
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

I don't place ALL the blame on her, I carry my fair share

She worked/s in a bank where we had our account. During the divorce proceedings, she asked for nothing. She removed herself from the accounts, but all I have to do is call to ask if something can be done, and it is. I still get the employee perks.

When you guys experience a real feeling of love, not just lust in your pants, you might have a different outlook on forgiveness. I truly hope you don't ever have to experience the situation first-hand, that your first marriage is your only one and is blessed by love for the rest of your life.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2010, 09:48 AM   #224
shipill
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: Macan S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgeair View Post
It's got nothing to do with the guy. It's your wife who was cheating on you, he's just a scumbag willing to go along.
+1
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2010, 11:21 AM   #225
silvergray545
Skittles, OT OG
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: Lots of M cars

Garage List
2016 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2000 BMW M Roadster  [0.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
2014 VW GLI  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavarian III View Post
+1. I have absolutely no tolerance for a lying female.
Same here. I can't stand that at all.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2010, 05:24 PM   #226
mpimping
Banned
South Korea
Rep
Drives: gti

pics of wife
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2010, 07:46 PM   #227
ideas82
Ideas82
Canada
Rep
Drives: Pending...

Simple Question!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfcu View Post
I came home early one day from training unexpectantly and someone I knew was parked outside my house. I saw noone in the living room, family room, or any room for that matter. I noticed the bedroom door was closed and tried to open the bedroom door but it was locked. I sat down in the kitchen and waited to see who would come out. The wife came out of the bedroom and was surprised I came home. I asked her WTF 'he' was doing here. And she made up some lame excuse. At that point I had 2 options: 1)enter the bedroom and confront the guy and end up on the evening news as I have a concealed handgun(licensed) 2)leave and deal with her later. I took option #2. I haven't been home since that happened a month ago. My wife claimes that although it looked terribly bad, NOTHING happened. She swears to God. I'm not stupid and asked her what she would think if she caught me in the bedroom, door locked, with another woman. She claims, she trusts me and it would be fine. To this day she swears on her life/bible nothing ever happened. I will never ever believe her till the day I die. IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT BELIEVES HER STORY? Honestly, I would rather she admit it and ask for forgiveness, then possibly we can move on. The denial is the worst part of this.
IT'S VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO VALIDATE THE ACCURACY OF THIS STORY. FORGET WHAT WE HAVE TO SAY FOR A MINUTE.

WHEN EVERYTHING IS ALL SAID AND DONE, WHAT DO YOU WANT THE OUTCOME OF THIS SITUATION TO BE???
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2010, 07:57 PM   #228
ideas82
Ideas82
Canada
Rep
Drives: Pending...

A Solution!

The Magic of Making Up. This might help.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-27-2010, 11:59 PM   #229
mpimping
Banned
South Korea
Rep
Drives: gti

Out with a bang. op post the video here and we'll send it to the appropriate new org

oh and in korea or japan this would def be a mass murder suicide for sure, highly unlikely but for somason i believed it but where is op posting from? work? rofl the real funny thing is that heis the king of douchebags because he married this woman and she did this and he is thrown out of the hous wtf? e46/m3forums/some on this have nothing on this guy but really i hope its not true but great st. where afrom op? they have internet at the looney bin?
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2010, 12:05 AM   #230
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpimping View Post
oh and in korea or japan this would def be a mass murder suicide for sure, highly unlikely but for somason i believed it but where is op posting from? work? rofl the real funny thing is that heis the king of douchebags because he married this woman and she did this and he is thrown out of the hous wtf? e46/m3forums/some on this have nothing on this guy but really i hope its not true but great st. where afrom op? they have internet at the looney bin?

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 0