|01-30-2013, 11:33 PM||#1|
Hug the road... Carpe Asphalt
Drives: 2007 ///M Coupe
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Greater Seattle area - WA
For Sale: 2010 Toyota 4Runner, SR5, 4x4, V6, Magnetic Grey, 35k miles
My new 2013 X5-35d is here in a few days so up for sale is my one family owned 2010 Toyota 4Runner, SR5, 4wd. It was carefully spec'ed out and custom ordered to the liking of my wife who has passed away in 2011. I'm sad to see the car go - but I'm ready to move on in my life.
Distributor installed options:
- Window tint
- Aluminium Running Boards
- Owner Rewards Package (BleuLogic hands free system, premium carpet mats, ball mount, stainless steel exhaust tip, wheel locks, cargo net)
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Towing equipped
- All manuals, booklets and 2 keys present.
No after market mods - ever.
Oil changes every 5k miles (records available)
Always garaged and cared for.
Clean and clear title in hand.
Daily driver, current mileage is approaching 35,000.
- Scrape on front bumper from garage door
- Small door ding RH front door (PDR possible, no paint damage)
- Few rock chips here and there - as can be expected from 35k miles on the road.
Vehicle located south of Seattle, WA, 98030. No particular reason for selling, other than moving-on, up & into an X5-35d (leased).
Private Party sale, asking: $29,000 OBO - before selling to a dealership / Carmax
A few pictures:
2013 X5-35d - Platinum Grey / Oyster; Premium - Sport
2007 BMW ///M Coupe
RETIRED 2006 TiAg E90 330i - Black leather - Alu Trim - Prem - Sport - NAV - Step - CA - Heated Seats
Last edited by Rekla; 02-20-2013 at 08:47 AM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|