|12-14-2011, 09:50 PM||#1|
E92-Lighting | BERU TPMS FOR BMW- including four valve stems *HOT* E70 E71
email email@example.com for combo pricing
We now also stock Audi, Bentley, Ferrari, Maserati, Mercedes Benz, Porsche Beru TPMS as well as Siemens TPMS.
TPMS for 2010+ models!
We are now fully stocked with the 2010+ (build 09/09 and after)model year 3 Series, M3, and Mini. OE Part number 36146792829 Valve 36106790054 Sensor 433MHz made by BERU the OE manufacturer for BMW
This is complete brand new set of 4 Tire Pressure Sensors with valve included from Beru. Beru is the company that supplies BMW with OEM TPMS. They are exactly the same, just have Beru part number instead of BMW OEM numbers on it. (you save about $150 with Beru set over BMW OEM)
TPMS pressure sensors for cars using the BERU AG system. The coded 433Mhz signal is automatically picked up by receivers in the wheelarch housing and the system automatically configures. These are replacement sensors for BMW Part# 36236781847.
Available BMW Models:
- 1 series E82/E88 (2007 ~ 08/2010 BUILD DATE)
- 3 series E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 ~ 09/2009 BUILD DATE) including M3 Coupe, M3 Sedan
- 5 series E60/E61 (2006 ~2010) including M5
- 6 series E63/E64 (2006 ~2011) including M6
- 7 series E65/E66/E68 (2006 ~2008)
- X series E83/E70/E71 (2006 ~2010)
- Z series E85/E86/E89 (2006 ~2010)
- Mini Cooper R50/R52/R53/R56/R55/R57 (2007 ~2009) Convertible, Mini Cooper S Convertible, Clubman, Mini Cooper S Clubman
- 5 series F07 2010 only
- 5 series F10 2010 only
- 7 series F01 (2009 ~2010)
in stock and ships daily, please PM for special e90 member pricing
Last edited by E92-Lighting; 01-27-2016 at 09:33 PM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|