01-01-2014, 05:56 PM   #32
Sylvan Lake V35
Vanilla Gorrilla
Canada
Rep
Drives: X5M & X5 35d

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamze132 View Post
Not sure where some of you are getting your info, but I have the Eisenmann Race in my X6M and sorry, there's no drone in the cabin. I had the E-Race on my M3 and there was a shit-ton of drone, but not in the X6M.

Now in the cold start cycle, I am setting off car alarms, but once she settles down, she's very elegant.

I agree I have the Eisenmann race for my X5M and on cold start it is over the top loud....but I get no drone at all on the hi way. In town I hear it for sure but I think any quieter and you might as well just leave it stock....at full throttle it sounds awesome at times I wish it was louder but usually I am satisfied and never once have a thought I wish it was quieter. I have heard Megan and Supersprint I like the esienman a lot better than either, michercraft is the exhaust I would consider over eisenmann but the one I heard was over the top loud to me...I never rode in the meichercraft rig though but outside and the revs the guy did were insane loud.