View Single Post
      10-18-2013, 01:54 AM   #28
reihani
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamze132 View Post
Not sure where some of you are getting your info, but I have the Eisenmann Race in my X6M and sorry, there's no drone in the cabin. I had the E-Race on my M3 and there was a shit-ton of drone, but not in the X6M.

Now in the cold start cycle, I am setting off car alarms, but once she settles down, she's very elegant.
Well this info comes from me owning the system and having it installed on my car, and driving my car. So personal use. It drones, and the luxury feel of the car is gone, it sounds awesome, it turns heads, but if you enjoying the quite ride as well then its a good thing to know all of the facts. The cold start is insane! Overwhelming really. There's times where I really miss my race, but not when I go for a 2-3hr drive, or have a client in the car. That's why I think its a good idea to use a system that utilizes the vacuum valves.

One thing ive noticed with the eisenmanns on the x5/6m is that most are not properly installed, and hang about an inch and a half too low and it looks terrible. the pipes have to be nice and snug in the pocket just like the stock system.
Appreciate 0