View Single Post
      03-18-2019, 07:41 AM   #31
Spyro235
Captain
Rep
Drives: '10 X5D, '04 330i ZHP

https://photos.app.goo.gl/SXZDD89q7cmB9Fsi9

Saturday I got my car deleted and tuned DUDMD (400 miles round trip), and Sunday I picked up my new trailer! The trailer was 410ish miles away, and the X5 went down to virginia at a good clip, getting 28.2 mpg calculated at 74-80 mph most of the time. I was hoping for more, but oh well! It's way faster now. Got 24 mpg indicated on the way home, but I'm not sure how accurate the mpg gauge is after the tune. I suspect I'll have to go into the hidden menu and adjust it a bit, but I'm going to keep track of all the actual vs indicated, average out the error, and then fix it after 5 or so tanks of fuel. Super happy about my trailer pickup, this means I can tow my drift car to events instead of driving it there!

Also noteworthy: I really have to get around to doing the glow plugs and controller- my engine light is still on for them I also had a red brake indicator, which upon inspection, is because the stupid sensor fell out of the rear brake pad! I'll have to pop the wheel off after work today and hope that the sensor is still intact, and can be popped back in.