View Single Post
      07-27-2010, 09:10 AM   #13
Joeko23
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 X6 35i

Incentives and rebates that a manufacturer provides are the same (at least in USA) so what that means is that no matter what state you are in a dealer pays the same price for the vehicle. If a dealer is not willing to be aggressive with pricing, you must seek out other dealers even if that means looking in a different state. This is true with any manufacturer. I know plenty of people who could not get a good deal in NY/NJ so they seeked PA even CA and just had the car delivered to their door.

A vehicle like the X6 is not selling well so dealers should be even more aggressive with pricing. This is also a reason why hardly any dealers actually stock the X6 like the 3 series, like the x3.

I went into my local dealer in NJ to test drive the X6, he tells me that they don't have any in stock because they sell out so quickly. He says as soon as they get one, it gets sold within a few hours. What BS! I ask him how many did you sell last month or in the past week? He goes ummm ummm none. Basically, this is a great time to buy/lease an X6.

Also people should really start getting quotes from third party company's as they can usually beat any dealer quote because they don't have to stock any cars, they don't have to pay for a huge building, employees, etc...

Last edited by Joeko23; 07-27-2010 at 09:14 AM.. Reason: additions
Appreciate 0