View Single Post
      03-20-2014, 05:48 PM   #18
bigred1100s
Private
Rep
Drives: x6m

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthShoreM3 View Post
Yes this diff and car has no issues with power. I think we all drive this SUV hard because that is what it was built for. I would read my post in injectors if you have not done that already. Huge difference in performance.

I love the interior. The seats are exceptional And the did bolster support is amazing. I am not a big guy so these seats squeeze me well.

ROB NY how was the quality of the SEIBON hood? Curious to see pics of it. Are there any functional vents or is it the OEM look with the power bulge?
Not too fast SounthShoreM3, please do tell about the injectors. Ok I guess a bit about my car: Got a 2010 X6M with 7k miles. Clean and collision and flood free with the Cinnamon interior and the console seat in the rear and soft close doors. already had my fuel pump replaced something about it being defective and all is now well. Drive is amazing and I finally don't have that dead steering feed back like i did in my c63 however its not as precise as my 2008 M6. power at takeoff is great but i feel no excitement 80mph and so i ordered the AA software and catless DP's.

Please do tell me more about the injectors, is there a campaign on them?
Appreciate 0