xDrive50i
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '09 750i individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmlgc View Post
Thanks xDrive,
now if i could just find a replacement for the running boards that would cover up whatever it is that they cover. We just had bunch of rain and my wife complains that it gets the back of her pants dirty. " it would be great if they were even with the car".
I don't think you can just take them off as it looks like the trim from the wheels molds/fits into these and would look funny.
You're most welcome.

When I still had my X6 on order, I had compared the non-running board version to the running board version and had decided on the non-running board version. Although there isn't much of a difference. If you look at the non-running board version, it still sticks out a few inches, maybe not quite as much, but the trim does stick out further than the door!

Here is an image I had generated based on all the options and configuration I had on order:

Name:  X6 xDrive50i SBM 275 090.jpg
Views: 1506
Size:  78.1 KB

Unfortunately, the xbimmers server downsizes large images a bit. I have it at 1920x1200 for my desktop. If anybody is interested, I have a 360 deg view (all angles) of the car.
2009 750i individual | Citrin Black Metallic | Platinum Merino Extended Leather | BMW Individual Composition Package (includes Sport Package) | Dynamic Handling Package | Multimedia Package | Technology Package | Executive Package
http://www.7post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234432
Appreciate 0