View Single Post
      02-24-2014, 04:45 AM   #1
Michael_s
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 991 C4S

Was going to get X5M, but thinking X6M

In the X5M section, I posted that I was looking to get back into a X5M. I sold my M after it was in an accident and got a Cayenne TT and it just doesn't do it for me. Dealer will take it back without too much loss. I was looking for a X5M again when my wife said "don't get the X5M again, the X6M is so much cooler and the X5M body is old"......

To be honest, I always dismissed X6M as kinda weird looking but I also did that with the Panamera before I bought one for the wife. Now the Panny is a valued family driver that we love.

We don't have kids yet, just 2 labs and really no need for the X5M. Plus I've already had the X5M and the new body is out.

When is the new X6 coming? Why the X6? Is it ugly like the Panamera or a fashion/style statement only for the brave?

Also, the X6M seems to not hold its value when I compare to a X5M for similar year/miles/options..... any idea why? Not much interest? For example, tough to get a loaded 2012 X5M for 62-64K but they seem to be around for the 6........

Just some random thoughts. Need to go drive one.

TIA.
Appreciate 0