View Single Post
      04-05-2015, 07:45 PM   #47
LuxAngelEyes
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bklynjoker View Post
I used these for my winter setup which aren't bad at all, very happy with GP... Its been a very fustrating road with these H8 LEDS. I've had

BurgerTuning opt1- H8's. Heat killed these LEDs(great customer service)

DTEC e92 Lighting v9's VeryBright - Heat killed these again (WORST customer service) no replacement from them

GP Bulbs for winter AE's

Now IJDM 40watt LED's - so so, not bright. I think the GP's might be better...

PLanning on giving it one last shot with LUX or MTEC. And when I say heat killed them - not all LED will light up, only - 1 or 2. So I'm thinking the heat kills the copper welds.. I'm seeing new style LED headlights replacements come with build in PC fans to keep cool. LED produce tons of heat.
Our LUX H8 160 angel eyes are the brightest lights on the market, no questions asked. Here is a video of an M3 with the new lights. I know the X5 headlights are a bit different but they will look nearly identical. All of our lights come with a 1-year warranty and our customer service is second to none also.

Our lights dont use a fan and we stopped using a fan on them a long time ago. We found that the fans start to give up and make noise much faster than anything else and they could be a cause of more problems then they are worth. the LED's we use are rated for a high temperature rating and they never get past that.

Appreciate 0