JDAURIA
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F31 MSport

Garage List
2005 BMW  [0.00]
2016 BMW  [0.00]
04.08.21 - It has been awhile...

Not really much to report. After the NOx sensor debacle, the vehicle has been pretty solid ever since with no other issues. Now that I've been able to sort through all the maintenance records, I can put together a list moving forward. In terms of modifications, this vehicle will not get any - it will stay completely stock for the most part. Recently took off the winter set of Nokian tires and the Michelin's are back on, still love them.

I replaced the Trunk Release Button and the Fan speed Button recently with some Amazon parts. Not really much to report on that - better than paying OEM price. Topped up vehicle with DEF.

Approaching 157,000 miles: only things that are bothering me right now is the 3rd row seating, rear entertainment system and the old CCC system. I have slowly started to put a parts listing together for the 3rd row delete. If anyone has more details on this, please pass along, would be greatly appreciated. I assume for the rear entertainment delete, I just need the top trim piece and the dead space/accessory box in the rear (below the HVAC controls).

Replacing the old CCC system. I am really lost here and now sure what to do. I have reached out to an enthusiast who puts together CCC to CIC conversion kits - this is what I am leaning towards. I thought about Wakaa system but after researching and reading reviews, probably not going that route. As for AVIN, seems like a solid system but again with it's own quirks. Honestly would just like bluetooth music - I think my AUX port is broken because I tried a BT dongle and it didn't work.

OEM+ Plans:
[X] Remount Roof Rack + Snowpack Extender (when needed)
[X] Wheel change from OEM Style 214
[ ] 4x4 10.25in Android Infotainment System
[ ] Rear Entertainment Delete
[ ] 3rd Row Delete (add back the OEM spare tire kit)
[ ] Rear Cargo Lift Bracket/Strut Kit

Maintenance Plans:
[X] Clean/Condition all Leather Seats
[X] Fix P20EE Error
[X] Replace worn out lower buttons
[ ] Remove Phone Cradle!
[ ] Replace Center Console Trim
[ ] Replace Cup Holder Trim
[ ] Replace Gear Selector "P" trim and Silver trim
[ ] Replace Center Vent trim
[ ] Headlight Restoration
[ ] Paint Correction (?)
[ ] Pre-LCI rear bumper replacement + Hitch cut out
[ ] Valve Cover Gasket Replacement (?)
[ ] Diagnose Front Brake Squeak
Attached Images

Purchase your W///AGON Stickers Here: https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1930190

Last edited by JDAURIA; 04-09-2021 at 04:00 PM..
Appreciate 1
argento538.00