04-15-2009, 11:16 AM   #23
xDrive50i
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '09 750i individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by foofitr View Post
thanks, yes I live off the Strand and loving my new hobby of stand up paddle surfing. Having a 12 foot board that's 4" thick with a paddle to carry, it helps living steps away from the sand. the vacuum valves were taken off so they can replace them with the classic copper Dinan tips that expand out from under the car when it gets hot after running for a little while. I requested the black cermic tip option to go with my color scheme. here's what they have put on for now, if you got to Dinan's website you can see what the black cermic option will looks like. but notice how much wider and bigger these tips look in comparison to what they have on other models! awesome! i'm hoping to get pics soon of the suspension and brake upgrades
Looks nice!

BTW: that marking on the left hand side on the green tape in the second picture right above the exhaust tip looks like a shadow of a woman walking
2009 750i individual | Citrin Black Metallic | Platinum Merino Extended Leather | BMW Individual Composition Package (includes Sport Package) | Dynamic Handling Package | Multimedia Package | Technology Package | Executive Package
http://www.7post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234432
Appreciate 0