08-16-2008, 08:45 AM   #27
Suzie's Dad
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: ML550/AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW50X62K8 View Post
I responded to attacks A$$HOLE, I DID NOT INITIATE THEM! Grow a set of b@lls and learn how to read and write!
You "responded" to attacks? This is your first post, you knuckle-dragging neanderthal:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW50X62K8 View Post
REAL CAR ENTHUSIAST - don't give a flyin fu$# what any sissy a$$, tree hugging, prius driving, electric-car pussy footing, dumb sh!$ want to be has to say about ANYTHING!

The US is so fu$#ing uptight about highway speeds and mileage ratings - what a fu$#ing joke. Oh man look at me - I flying 75 fu$#ing miles an hour - oh wow how cool! Give me a fu#$ing break - do that sh!$ out here and you will have 70 & 80 year olds passing you by like you were fu$#ing parked!

Every morning, I pack my BALLS into my shorts and haul a$$ down these autobahns one hundred and 20 fu$#ing miles per hour which is slow compared to how these real car enthusiast's drive.

Whenever my bad ass rides need premium plus bliefrie (93 high octane fuel) - I drag my BALLS proudly up to the sales counter and pay what ever the fu$#ing fuel bill is - PERIOD!

You want to play like the fu$#ing big boys - you must pay like the fu$#ing big boys!

END OF FU$#ING THREAD!
Anyway, it's no fun baiting you any more, so sayonara, Tarzan.
Appreciate 0