09-01-2013, 12:18 PM   #5
The Deeds
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKM320 View Post
Went out to my X5 in the morning the other day and the right rear side was dropped all the way down. Not the other side in the back, just the right rear side...

This has never happened before. I started the car and drove it just out of my driveway to level ground and watched as the car leveled itself.. Hasn't happened since, but this has me concerned.

Going to the dealer is never fun, and always takes WAY too long. Any ideas what may have caused this? If it was just a glitch somehow, or if I should get it in. Which I know I will do sooner or later, but since it hasn't happened since and shows no signs of the same problem I'm thinking it might have been a one time thing.

I'm hoping some of you on here may know more about this issue and how/why it happened and hopefully that I can just shrug it off?

Thanks in advance!
I just discovered the same issue this morning (only the right side was sagging). I don't drive the X5 very much in the summer and thought it happened because it was sitting. Did you ever resolve the issue or take any corrective steps?
Appreciate 0