mrow
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: AW 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemer22 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdaddylo View Post
So you're saying a CA doesn't get credit for an ED sale until the car is registered in the US? FYI, not every stated uses a temporary tag on windows.
Ok, well I was talking about Ca. Correct, he won't get credit until the car come in to the dealer and ROS is issued.
So then the car could be registered with just him signing the papers. I live in Delaware and did PCD on my 128i. I signed for my car and was given a temp tag two weeks before the PCD to bring down to SC with me. I didn't go back to the dealer until about 2 months after I picked it up so clearly once the paper was signed my their part was done or my CA would have been bugging me to come back for some reason.

I don't mean to be an asshole but clearly you don't know what you're talking about. There are 49 states outside the California border and the rules and regulations can be different in every one of them. Don't come on here acting like you know everything when clearly multiple people have demonstrated you don't know how things work outside California. Offering advice based on what you know personally is one thing but don't act like a typical condescending car salesmen dickhead.
Appreciate 0