United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW X5

Garage List
2007 BMW M5  [0.00]
2009 BMW X5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaverl8 View Post
I've only had mine about a month and a half but I've noticed that people tend to drive more like jerks and not let me in a lane now that I have my M compared to when I drove a GMC Sierra. Had a impala speed up on purpose to not let me pass him on the right as I was merging on the highway the other day. I would have let him have it but there was another car in front of him that left me no room to get in before the lane ended. My fiancé has also experienced the same thing in his M3 and other luxury vehicles. I wish someone would try to race me! Then again, when they see a chick driving they may not think I'm up for it. How wrong they are!
Me and my son were just on the motorway in the M5 once, saw a Ferrari 458 come on to the motorway hand he just looks at me
So let's see what happens if I push the M button and go right up his arse? He left us, but when the traffic got heavy because of a lane closure we both tried getting in and nobody would give way we were sat there for a good 15 mins and I have to hand it to this guy he just gets out of his shiny new 458 and just shouts at this guy and tells 'em to back up and get the traffic moving, he was successful and got the whole lane to back up, I was just crying with laughter when he just shouts at this guy in a Focus.
Appreciate 0