10-06-2014, 01:22 PM   #15
chris82
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 128i

Garage List
2009 BMW 128i  [9.80]
BF4 is way ahead of CoD in terms of realism (and every other way IMO). Graphics and effects are incredible, 64 player servers, big maps, great vehicle integration, etc. One thing I think is genius is that suppressing fire actually is suppressing. When someone is shooting at the wall you are taking cover behind, your player reacts like you're getting hit; you're vision gets blurred, less peripheral, slower movements. It legit makes you want to stay behind that wall lol (and you probably should). The way the player reacts in the game is the best of all the FPS I've played (and I've played a LOT of FPS games lol).

One thing that pisses me off though is the XM25 airburst. Are you f*cking kidding? Who thought that abomination was a good idea. You should get a permanent ban for using that IMO. That's 12 yr old CoD stuff (it's a weapon that fires projectiles that explode past cover) . Thankfully, I haven't seen too many people using it on PC; as it should be.

However, do get the expansion packs, the standard maps kind of suck. There is just no flow to them. Bad Company 2 had much much much better maps.
Appreciate 0