12-14-2011, 06:48 AM   #3
skalberti
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Mineral White M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacb1301 View Post
As a USAA member let me assure you that you will be treated very well. You might even feel as though you were the USAA member, not tue other person. I would be shocked to hear you are treated any less. Do you have any military back ground? Or any family members? USAA is the best insurance company I have ever had and would recommend you, or any one for that matter, to look in o a membership. Unbelievable customer service or both I insurance and banking. Sorry you had the wreck, hope to see you ride looking brand new soon. PM me if you have some specific questions about USAA. Good luck!
I've dealt with USAA before when I got rear ended, and they seemed fair. This time, they seem to be taking a stance of no liability. They even told me to go ahead an turn it in on my insurance, even though by the police report and citation, their member was as fault. Thanks for the info though. I'm hoping things start smoothing out. I don't have any military background so I'm not eligible for their insurance.