View Single Post
      11-23-2015, 02:13 PM   #19
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdott View Post
Sounds like there is more to this story than is being said, I've never had a iPhone just die like that by itself.

Either it was dropped, water damage, electric shock or something happened that caused it to get corrupt or something requiring it to be restored. As for restore itself, it could be because it is a company phone, perhaps you should speak to your IT department.

There is no obsession, the user can turn it all off and then complain when they loose their shit due to not backing it up manually.

I setup my Wife's Samsung S6 Edge+ and the process was not any easier (I almost wanted to smash the phone, until i figured out they turned on some blind accessibility mode, it wasn't letting me type anything in during setup) in fact it took longer than it took to setup compared to my new 6S but that is probably because I was coming from another apple device.
Nothing else to it mate. This is a brand new phone, it's never been dropped. Like I said, I was on a bike ride and the phone was in the back pocket of my jersey. It was in the mid 40s outside and I was running Runkeeper to track my ride. When I got back to the car, I saw the dreaded connect to iTunes message.
Appreciate 0