View Single Post
      03-13-2017, 10:41 AM   #2
jandref321
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2012 X5M

Congrats on the two new additions!

"Talked super briefly with my wife about it" lol...this is me, you have to plan out the conversation with the wife explaining why your current car is unsafe or crap and why you need this car. The safety of AWD is always a good reason, especially up north.

You got a good price, but be ready for some maintenance in the near future. Hopefully a lot was done before it was traded in.

You can check out the invisihitch group buy that's going in the classified section if you don't want to cut your bumper. I don't think blacking out everything will look terrible; start with the reflectors! I'm normally all about BMS, but the tunes for N63 are not plug and play, higher boost requires E30, and you have to buy BCM/Bluetooth to get it all. It comes out cheaper to buy ESS flash tune. I don't think you'll be satisfied with the stage 1 so don't bother unless you're 100% sold on the JB4 and see it as a down payment on the upgrade. I'm eager to see you're progress!

2020 G01 X3 30e CURRENT M Sport Package
2019 Ford Raptor SuperCrew CURRENT 802A, KN Drop-in, RB Flaps, Husky Well Liners
2012 E70 X5M SOLD Stg 1+ Turbos, DPs, Velos Stg 2+, JB4, Race Cats, Bavauto Coils
2003 E46 M3 SOLD aFe CAI, AP Axleback, SSK, H&R Springs, TMS CMBR Arms, PF RTABs
Appreciate 0