Rayvkt
Private
Laos
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW X6 xdrive35i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMX681 View Post
The first thing I did was the paintwork. All of the black trim was removed, sanded down to be smooth, and painted. Sanding the trim down doubled the price from what would have been $1000 to over $2000. Even the mirrors were color matched. Everything being smooth really makes a difference in the finished product. The roof spoiler is Hamaan and the eyelids are Lumma. The rear spoiler I actually had somebody make for me.

The wheels are made by Asanti, but the company is called Modular Society. It is a Malice 5 wheel with Pirelli tires. They are 22x10.5 with 295/30/22 and 22x12 with 335/25/22 Pirelli tires. The paint on the spokes are perfectly colored matched. The lowering kit is H+R 2" drop for self leveling suspension. The wheels have clear coat on them which makes them easy to clean. Not sure what the offset is, but these rims will only fit this car.

I will say that the brake upgrade has crossed my mind, but the rotors don't look that small to where it bothers me. I had an Escalade with 26's and the rotors looked like were from a smart car.

The halo's are Weisslicht white bulbs, and the fog lights are PIAA silver star 5100K.

Thanks for the comments...

How do you remove the plastic tabs that holds the trim to the chasis without breaking them? or Did you have to break them and get new ones? I broke couple of them when I install my running boards and have to replace new ones which is different but works the same.

How much for the wheels and tires? Was there any error codes after changing to those?
Appreciate 0