View Single Post
      01-26-2010, 10:36 PM   #96
VTGT
Private
Rep
Drives: Subaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer m View Post
Thanks. They were painted by BBI Autosport in Huntington Beach, CA. Give them a call if you are in the area, ask for Betim or Joey they will hook you up

Currently, as far as I know nobody has a product finished and for sale yet. However, a tuner I work with in the Los Angeles area is in the process of building one for mine (Gintani Motorsports www.gintani.com). I will post pics and dyno results once the install is complete!

I just picked up my GTR from BBI Autosport yesterday with a few new mods. We had been building a 6 point roll bar for a while now which was finalized and finished with a matte silver coat. We removed the rear seats and installed modified PasswordJDM dry carbon rear seat delete inserts. A custom made alcantara headliner in charcoal that wraps around all pillars (including the sun visors) was installed, the grip portions of the steering wheel and E brake handle as well. BBI fabricated an under-chassis mounted transmission cooler after testing a set of Pagid track/street mixture pads on the track with minimal results we elected to go with a full race pad. Both will be tested soon on track when the rainstorms that started this morning stop later on this week. I will post some pics soon.

Advice on the M5: don't buy one, get an X5M instead.
My budget is in the mid to upper 30's from a manheim exotic Auction

So my options are 2008 M3, 2006/7 M5, 2007 Audi S6, 2007 Audi RS4 and I suppose 2006 911 C4S or just S, or 2007-2008 Cayman (not sure if I would fit).

The car will be a daily driver for about 4 months then be pleasure car, with a few road trips thrown in.

No need to thread jack. If you want to take this offline PM me.

Thanks for the insight.

I cannot wait to see updated pictures!
Appreciate 0