View Single Post
      10-15-2015, 01:37 PM   #2
omgboost
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 X5 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2014X6 View Post
Hello I recently bought this car and had some questions one is what tools are supposed to be missing from the toolbox I only have two.
I believe I got the tow hook, screwdriver, and wheel lock key
My second question is regarding the sunroof is the shoot itself supposed to close automatically along with the sunroof ? When I open the sunroof the shoot goes back automatically but when I close the shade does not go back with the roof Is this functioning as expected?
Try to press the close button twice? This is how it works on my 2012
Third, is there anyway to automatically invoke Siri on my phone when I have it connected to Bluetooth withotnjaving to take it out of my pocket?

Fourth, what cables are supposed to come with the vehicle as far as usb cables etc?
My 2012 did not come with any USB cables at all. I would be surprised if the 2014 did.
Is there anyway to get the calendar on my phone to show wirelessly in the office area, or does it have to be connected via a sub cable to show that?

What are he side view cameras actually used for? Having a hard time figuring out the purpose?
If you parallel park, used to check for traffic coming down or bicyclists before you fully open your door to prevent accidents.
What things besides the speed can actually show up on the HUD?

Thanks in advance for someone who can help with these answers. Hard knowing all these things when you first buy the car!
See above in red.
Appreciate 0