View Single Post
      09-26-2015, 07:41 AM   #102
Creamo3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2012 Alpine White X5M

Yesterday I went to a track rental at Great Lakes Dragway that was being hosted by a local SRT-8 Jeep shop, so I was racing other hi-po Jeeps all day (turbo, N/A, etc.) Everyone was real nice and were surprised how fast the X5M was with limited mods compared to their Jeeps. The weather was decent: 70*, 73% humidity, 30.26 in Hg, 1336 DA, slight headwind 10-15mph. I raced the fastest Jeep there which ran a 10.9 against me, the truck was nasty and he's shooting for 9's on the new setup. I swapped on my winter wheels/tires to drop some rotational mass and also get the benefits of a softer sidewall compared to the RFTs. I had 14 runs total and the truck consistently was running 12.2-12.3 @ 110-112 with 1.7-1.8 60' times. I played with tire pressure a little to try and drop the 60' but couldn't do better than 1.7's. I uploaded the current tune a few days ago and I feel like the truck gets faster over time from the DME learning (maybe in my head), but I'm going to see if Jerry at Eurocharged has any more power that he thinks he can extract. I may go back when the temps get cooler and hopefully a tail wind to get closer to an 11 sec pass

Mods: Eurocharged Tune, AP Cat less Downpipes, Gintani Exhaust
M Settings: DSC Off, EDC Normal, Power Sport

Best Runs of the day:

Vids (low-quality):

Last edited by Creamo3; 09-28-2015 at 09:39 AM..
Appreciate 0