View Single Post
      09-17-2009, 08:01 AM   #1
foofitr
SoCal beach bum
United_States
Rep
Drives: DINAN X6 xDrive 50i

My Dinan X6 50i -- pics

I finally got around to taking pics of my X6 50i with the Dinan performance upgrades and cosmetic enhancements. The project was 8 long months in the making, and although the Brembo brakes, black cermaic exhaust tips, and suspension mods look great, the striking difference is in the sound of the exhaust and the noticeable horsepower and toque increases, especially off the line. The turbo lag is completely gone, and when you have the pedal down in Sport mode, the beast really comes out! My car is currently in Stage 1 with an additional 70 HP and 80 ft-lbf of torque, and Dinan's goal is to get it to Stage 3 in the next 3 months. Once all testing has been completed, I will have the exhaust switched out again for something even more aggressive and get the update for extra HP & torque. I have read some threads on warranty concerns, but anyone who lives near a Dinan dealer knows that this a total non-issue. Steve Dinan's name is synonymous with quality and service, as well as with the BMW brand itself. As he told me, just look at his warranty as an adjunct to what BMW offers.

I also included pics of some the after market purchases and add ons I've picked up along the way. The list incudes:

Beyern Mesh Black Wheels with 275/40/20 Pirelli Scorpion Ice and Snow tires
Illuminated door sills
Bamboo shifter
Bamboo steering wheel
Luggage compartment Cover
Powder coated wheels and front reflectors
Attached Images

Last edited by foofitr; 09-17-2009 at 09:54 AM..
Appreciate 0