View Single Post
      01-18-2011, 04:16 PM   #1
Luv2Axlr8
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i, 2011 X5 35d

Hello, New X5 35d owner

Yesterday I picked up my 2011 deep sea blue x5 35d and could not be happier. The car feels very solid and when I was driving back home with my friend he was joking that it feels like driving a tank. The car came with sports performance tires and I don't want to drive it until I install my winter set up. For my winter set up I have style 334 19" wheels 9" width all round and I am debating if I should put spacers in the back. The car came with "flares" and with 9" wide tire in the back it is not going to look nice. What kind of spacers do u guys prefer? Another question that I have is regarding TPMS, I know that on 2011 models BMW decided to change the type of TPMS and will need it for my winter set up since Im not going to use Run Flat tires for winter. The dealer quoted me $535 for TPMS with valve stems and I think it is too much. What is the best palce to buy TPMS for 2011 X5s? The last question that I hae is regarding Ipod USB adapter. I ordered the Ipod Usb Adapter and I thought it is going to come with the cable. When i asked my Sales advisor he said that it does not and said that I can buy one for $79. I know that my sisters x3 and my friends 135i came with bmw cable already included in the price of this adapter. I will post the pictures of the car this weeeknd when I get back home. Thank YOU
Appreciate 0