02-16-2021, 08:52 PM   #5
JDAURIA
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F31 MSport

Garage List
2005 BMW  [0.00]
2016 BMW  [0.00]
02.16.21 - CEL is gone, NOx sensors replaced.

Had to have both NOx sensors replaced to a tune of $1,183...I probably could've saved a bit if I just did them myself but after moving to CO I don't currently have the space to do them. Indy shop charged me $429/sensor when I know I could get these for about $300 on my own and about 2.5 hrs of labor. Off to emissions tomorrow, and registration Thursday. Let's hope all goes well and smooth sailing from here on out. This has really made me debating going full delete, even though my county doesn't really allow it, and we need to pass emissions every year.

Not all bad news: I plan to stop by the insurance junk yard Friday to see the old beast. The insurance company is letting me go to the yard to gather my old wheels/tires back! They were Style 214 wheels and brand new Nokian tires. I currently have these Style 212s which have grown on me, but no where near the perfection of 214s. So I plan to swap them out quickly on Friday afternoon with a buddy who has generously agreed to lend a hand. I will ask the yard what their plans are for the vehicle, if they plan to dump it at a pick & pay place I may go and take a few more items off the vehicle. I do know a guy who wants to buy the entire vehicle and fix it up as well.

Purchase your W///AGON Stickers Here: https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1930190
Appreciate 2
Nyc Dito112.50
argento538.00