United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW X5

Garage List
2013 BMW X5M  [10.00]
2011 BMW X5  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by m5 guy View Post
Nice! Your rear won't be the same height until you get your front dialed in so don't stress over the height yet. The sensors work off their position in relation to the front.
Thanks, that's explains it, I took the links out (sure enough in my case it took more than 5 min as everything was little rusted, used WD40 and finally got the screws out, every other time it was much easier ) I drove little bit and the height wasn't where I wanted it to be, so at that point I decided to readjust each link separately, it worked little better and now my PR at 30 and DR at 30-1/4, I think I will remove them again and make sure that my DR link is exact the same as PR! what is the best way to measure the links, is it by total link length or distance between inside screws?

Quote:
Originally Posted by X5_MSPORT View Post
Looking better! I'd saying another turn down on the rear and leave at that, should have perfect rake then.. Unless you want to lift the front to match rear?
Thanks, I think my rear at pretty much where I want them, I will try to adjust fronts to match the rear, go up a bit, trying to get to 30 all around. I will need to source the coil wrench as I'm not sure how I would turn the spinner other ways.
Appreciate 0