Rep
Drives: 2020 M5 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmille28 View Post
Pm sent
Did not receive it. Please send again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggz View Post
Congrats on becoming a dad for the 4th time! Hopefully somebody will purchase your X as it sits now - I mean most of the folks on here are going for the same look anyway (CF lip, diffuser, exhaust, LED headlights, etc.) so why not just get yours!

You mentioned sometime back you weren't a fan of the newer F models - change of heart? I guess it would likely be hard finding a properly equipped E70 with 3rd row in the islands? I spent forever finding one on the mainland! And they're getting older too...

Anyhow, looking forward to seeing how you spec your F15 and the subsequent mods
Thanks for the compliments! Yeah finding someone here who wants a fully modded X5M is definitely slim lol. I hate how the F series cars feel with steering, but I have had 3 e70's now and a new car is probably best as the main family transport. There are mods for it though so at least there is that. I also might have the build all planned out already...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GcD View Post
Happy Father's Day Bruddah Kimo!

There's a tbmwh meet/cruise tomorrow at NEX. 11am. I'm not sure on going.
Didn't go. Went to Finding Dory instead. Much searching much finding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattivo View Post
Congrats on the new kid brotha! I think you should keep the beast modded and sell it as is, you have a 1 of a kind beast that would save a true enthusiast a ton of $ not having to mod it...I wish you were selling it a year ago, I would of bought it in a heartbeat! happy fathers day
Thanks! Next to impossible to find someone who is willing to pay for a fully modded X5M, let alone find someone local.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourpointeight View Post
Hey kimo, wanted to let u know that the F15 suspension components are pretty much identical to the e70 just lighter material.

So the powerflex bushings and KW v3s are all transferable

Btw happy fathers day, congrats on the new baby. I dont know how u manage to have enough time to work on ur cars with 3 kids soon to be 4. Its hard enough with one for me LOL
I did not know that, thanks! Will be selling everything though as I do not plan to get too nuts with a non M...
2001 E46 M3 Oxford Green Metallic II-Cinnamon SOLD
Appreciate 0