View Single Post
      06-17-2016, 02:43 PM   #644
m5 guy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M5 Comp

Howzit guys,

A little update here. I will be letting the blue beast go soon within the next 6 months. Found out we are having a fourth kid due at the beginning of December so the plan is to get a F15 with a third row. Will be a 3 year lease as after 3 years the oldest will be in college and I will be able to get a X5M again as a 3rd row won't be needed. Going to wait until the 2017's come out to place an order.

So if anyone is interested in any of the parts I have feel free to pm to reserve. Everything will be parted out except the headlights, front lip, and rear diffuser. Those are permanent. Everything else is fair game. For the wheels I have not yet checked to see if they fit a F15. if they do I will be keeping one of the sets, which ever one does not sell first as I like both. Do keep in mind shipping from Hawaii is $$$, but rest assured the prices will be good for the parts. Have no idea yet on price either.

Of course if someone rather buy the car as is we can discuss that as well. Plan currently is to strip and trade in, but would rather sell whole to an enthusiast. She is at 54k miles and will most likely be at 60k miles at time of sale.
2001 E46 M3 Oxford Green Metallic II-Cinnamon SOLD
Appreciate 0