12-23-2011, 11:55 AM   #8
Nezo86
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 X6 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai of 2day View Post
Please take pics of the rear roundel then post them for us. I tried to order the rear roundel... (a few years ago as i have had my car for three years) I guess they didn't have the option you went with available at the time...?

It was a mistake for me to try to replace the rear roundel at that time but I would like if you post pics of the rear one so that we can see if they have made more options available for the X6 rear roundel... Can't wait to see the finished product. Thanks.
Here are the pics of the Roundels… I went with the carbon fiber finish but they have them in just black too. I also just installed my HID halos from www.alpinemss.com and they look so sick!
Attached Images

2010 BMW X6 50i, Black Sapphire Metallic, Chateau Nevada Leather - 20" Light-alloy wheels Star Spoke (style259) with mixed run-flat perf. tires - Space-saver spare - Soft-close automatic doors - Heated front seats - Dark Bamboo wood trim - Performance Upgrade - Premium Package - Rear Climate Package - Sport Package - Rearview Camera with Top View
Appreciate 0