View Single Post
      06-28-2012, 09:41 AM   #1
exfyvem
Private
Rep
Drives: 2012 X5M

Cars & Coffee Irvine to HRE HQ drive/rally

On July 14th, HRE is having their annual open house at their HQ in Vista, CA. Its a big event, with some of the biggest names and some of the hottest cars showing up for the car show in the parking lot and the open house giving tours of the HRE wheel factory. In order to get down there, I am organizing a big drive/rally starting at Cars & Coffee in Irvine. At the moment, we are expecting a turnout of about 75-100 cars, and I really want it to be as big as possible. Also, it would be fun to see each others cars, and hang out with some fellow BMW enthusiasts. If you are interested, feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Also, if you don't have any questions, feel free to just show up and join the fun! We will be leaving C&C between 8 and 9, as its about an hour down to HRE. Ill be giving directions and such at C7C, so just look for me in the blacked out X5M. Hope you guys can make it out, and tell your friends!