archwerks
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: x6 3.5i VR

a/c setting

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybsr View Post
I wanted to know how can you turn AC controls off and they stay off. Every time I get into my X6 the heat or ac comes on and I have to manually turn it off.

Also I noticed when it is cold I only get smoke out of the left side not the right. Even when I put my had up to the exhaust system nothing is coming out of the right side. I think it needs to go to the shop.

last the tires i have made by Bridgestone are no good. I have a knot in the front tire do I take to dealer or tire shop. I been to one and they said I had to buy new on not under warranty.
Check manual,
I think the heater/vent/ac / mirrors/ seats positions are all memorized to the key fob u use 2 unlock the car. Try another key to c if car sets everthing the same way or try resetting your seat position memory position #1 .#2 but set one of them w/the ac turned off.
I asked about the single exhaust w/ cold engine issue. apparently ther's a valve that switches to double xhaust only when required, but not always.
it's well worth getting the tire/road hazard warranty/insurance pkg. because depending on when & how u get a flat u may have to replace a pair or all 4 of them together to have even tread, at least the warranty/insurance pays for the damaged 1 to reduce your total cost.
Tire(s) alone is xpensive enuf, if wheel is damaged also... = 00'S/000'S OF $ !
Appreciate 0