View Single Post
      12-30-2016, 03:52 PM   #16
ciaranob
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Convertible

I hear ye - was college level rugby player, school and club soccer player and raced road bikes and even off-road (what was called cross-country back then but basically mountain biking with narrow tires!!), all in late teens - even competed for the golf club etc. Was prob fittest ever though like you in my time in the military. Current goal is to just get my ass in gear (read time!) with just two sports right now it would be a win in my book - need to get my rear in gear this year! That was terrible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Fifty is a poster boy, a needed one after Eminem kind of ruined Dre by being sp damn popular. I've seen hockey players speaking more fluently that that man. That's saying something.

Dude I trained in three sports from the age of 4 to the age of 28.

I hated figure skating with passion, but as a coach I was epic. In my team there were some really tough gals and in order to make the team, you had to meet the standards in physical fitness (see, I can learn, I just usually don't). The results in every measured aspect were like 30% down that year, so that, that I might hit! I also have my army scores in file but there is no way in hell I'll meet those.

The two other sports were getting the shit beaten off myself with ma (of a kind) and rollerblades and some ramps
Btw, I saw you still read Ssott thread. You're welcome to join us in our battles too.