View Single Post
      07-09-2015, 12:56 AM   #8
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G05 45e, 997.1 & 991.1 GT3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by jplatt83 View Post
Thanks for the reply. I wish now I would of bought a 12 for the LED coronas. I bought some LUX but they will never compare to OEM. However, my 35d came from Miami and I live in IL. The fact that it never saw any snow plus all the packages it came with was a no brainer. I was skeptical about buying something with 71K on it but car fax was clean and I had a higher up at BMW look up the maintence history and it was in for normal service. I fell in love with the cinnamon brown leather interior that combined with the black is beautiful. To answer your question about the grill, it came chrome and I swapped it out to all black. It came with the sport package with 336 19's however I upgraded to the 214's. Looks much more aggressive now. I have the Duehler run flats currently but next I want to either do DWS or Michilin (non run flat).

So far my mods have been:
214's, weather tech mats, tint (front windows and windshield), tinted taillights, LUX corona, LED fog lights, LED interior lights, LED license plate light, LED reverse light, black kidney grille.
How does the LED fogs look?
Appreciate 0