View Single Post
      06-22-2015, 09:47 PM   #20
Wolfinwolfsclothing
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 ///M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNoBrakes View Post
I think it's better than the 4 coupe. The 4 coupe lines are a little odd IMO. The flattened M4 fixes this, but the 4 just looks a little strange, doesn't quite "flow".

The A/R/RS5 looks a bit better than the 4 coupe IMO. Little better "flow" from all angles.
Funny how Audi can built a coupe in 2008 that looks better than BMWs most sporty coupe ever in the M4. While the performance isn't there, obviously, the look is better and the quality is also better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skhmund View Post
I have been eyeing this car for some time now. What is holding me back is how I am spoiled by my N55's immediate torque. I would have bought an M3 but I felt the car was wasted in daily driving and you could not reach its true potential unless on a track. Also, the new A5 is coming out in 2017?? I cannot remember exactly. Regardless, I think the car is just beautiful in that color and in black window trim, that chrome trim is not matching anything. Anybody know how these sell at dealers? Are they in high demand and how is the used market?
It's and Audi RS, so they retain value like crazy. A clean B7 RS4 will still sell for around what a 2012 e92 M3 sells for.

The RS5, I looked before I bought my F80 M3, and a nice one was still ~70K.
Appreciate 0