04-14-2010, 08:08 AM   #104
Crashl82
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW X6

X6 issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheaptrick View Post
Nav in 3x for repairs, now they are putting in new computer. Pulls to the right, they can't seem to fix it. Did alignment, swapped tires, still there. Some kind of shipping cosmline on passenger door handle stained the paint and they could not get it out, so they will repaint it. Have the same junk in the front corners of the all the doors on the inside. So far that's it but compared to wife 335 with 1 problem that seems like a lot. Car in service now for the 4th time in 2 months. Cheap
I have had my X6 for a year with only 13,000 miles. So far driverside mirror burned out, fuel gauge stopped registering how much fuel I had, alignment pulls to right and I replaced all 4 tires which cost $2,000. It makes me nervous when the dealer tells me they think the bar on the front of my car is bent somehow messing up alignment then they come back telling me their alignment machines were not set for an X6. Probably taking it back again because alignment is pulling to right again right after service.

This is getting annoying!

Last edited by Crashl82; 04-14-2010 at 08:17 AM..
Appreciate 0