View Single Post
      07-19-2017, 01:31 PM   #10
Revnato
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 12' X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneca View Post
it depends on the price, what will be the price for 10+ people and how long would it take? there is a big difference between 4 weeks and 6 months wait.
Let us know!
If it were a group buy of 10+ people the price would be very reasonable. I don't want to throw out a number until I hear it from him. When he made my aero kit for my old m6 it took about 2 months... I've been to his warehouse many times and its a long tedious process. All of his carbon pieces are made from the highest grade carbon weave rolls you can buy and he stacks 7 layers it onto a diffuser, lip, skirts, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerboy63 View Post
Although I'm pleased with what I currently have, I might prefer something slightly more aggressive.
Maybe simply create deeper and more apparent fins? Extending to the edges of rear fenders might a bit much, but I will reserve my opinion until I see an actual mock up on one of our vehicles.

The idea of a group buy will ultimately depend the acceptance (by at least 10 people) as being cohesive and tasteful + it should fall within a reasonable price point.
Visit his website so you have an idea of what his products look like. Everything is very tastefully done with slightly longer fins. I still haven't bought a Vorsteiner diffuser because I think its agressiveness on a scale of 1-10 is about a 2 and I refuse to pay $1,600 for that. This diffuser would consist higher quality carbon and longer fins.
Pure Stage 2 Turbos / JB4 / BPM tuned / Catless DPs / PTP Turbo Blanket / RK Intkakes / Eisnemann Sport / M Performance lip / IND Blackout / KWV3 Coilovers / MV Forged ML10 / Pirelli Pzeros / LED Headlights

Last edited by Revnato; 07-19-2017 at 02:04 PM..
Appreciate 0