Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X6M

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick335 View Post
Hello Fellas,

2 week ago I had dropped off my car, a 2013 E71 X6M, with Terry from Burger Tuning for research and development of an aggressive tune. Having dealt with him plenty on the N54 platform I was confident something awesome would come out of it, and it sure did.

Car's mods are:
Kittyless Downpipes
Drop in Filter
JB4 + BCM Module

Compared to stock it's day and night. If my butt dyno is correct, I'd have to guess at least 100 awhp increase in power, but we will know for sure once I put it on a dyno. Throttle response, turbo spool sound, and exhaust are dramatically improved. Car sounds like a beast at WOT yet fairly quite and sophisticated during regular driving. Terry created 3 maps: 1. 91 octane conservative tune 2. 93 octane more aggressive tune 3. E30 map for maximum performance. I love JB4 and it's ability to switch maps on the fly right on your steering wheel.

Update: I had BMS install the bluetooth feature on my JB4. I'm in love! You get 6 gauges to read from in real time, log, read log, email log, upload log, make user adjustments all from your phone. Sooo convenient I can't express it to you. Not having to carry my laptop around, have a wire sticking out my window, open/close hood every time I want to do some logging. Amazing.

The results were as follows:
0-60 was clocked in at 3.7 with a moderate launch. Stock time: 4.7 seconds
1/4 came in at 12 flat at 118.9 mph. Stock time: 13.0 at 110.5

I'll be taking the car to both the drag strip this Saturday and to a Dyno next week. I'll be updating this thread accordingly.

Would definitely recommend this product to my friends and my fellow enthusiasts. Install is a bit tricky, but well worth the hassle.
Thanks for doing this. BMS blew me off when I asked if I could do just this. I've had a JB4 on my 335i and on my M4. On your log it shows less then 20psi target boost (Pink line) and my 17psi actual boost (blue line) was this a run done on the stock map? Do you have logs from any of the other maps? Just looking for the boost curve under the different maps. Thanks
Appreciate 0