View Single Post
      10-02-2014, 05:14 PM   #437
WreckerX5d
Warrant Officer
United_States
Rep
Drives: Deezul

So I've started to lift at the gym, after not doing it since HS. I've been in decent shape doing mostly running and some body exercises, and did a month of crossfit. My goal is to bulk just a little, but keep myself within weight standards (165lb@5'5" max, currently at 143lb). I go Mon/Wed/Fri and run maybe 3-4miles Tues/Thurs/Sat. I really don't have a set routine, but I work on certain muscle groups at a time. I would like to know more of a set routine I can do, since I really don't know many moves. The gym I go to has a lot of equipment (LA Fitness). I also take a scoop of whey during the workout days, and eat pretty healthy. All of these are 5 reps at a time, and 60% max and increase until failure.

The routine is:
Mon:
Shoulder press with machine
Butterfly's
Rear Delts
Leg Curls and the other one
Dumbell shoulder press

Weds:
Machine bench press (dont feel comfortable with normal bench just yet)
Incline press
Triceps
Underhand and overhand pull ups with machine
Ab curls
Ab twist thing

Fri:
Arm curls
Butterfly's
Forearm's
Leg press

This is really all I can remember. I need my chest a bit bigger, and the rest seem proportioned. I don't want to go to an extreme on the entire muscle group because of my job, so I like to break it down throughout the week. If anyone has suggestions on what I can work on, or more exercises I can do, please feel free.